Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Future Princess Palace!!!








PRINCESS PEYTON

Nick and I went to our nieces 3rd birthday party. It was so funny to watch little Peyton open up her presents and be soooooo excited! Nick and I got her a purple feathered boa, fairy skirt ( as seen in picture), magic wand, stick on earrings and a "Fancy Nancy" book. The book was all glittery and girly on the outside....perfect for a PRINCESS!!! Watching Peyton made me think of my fellow Princess Rachel and how fun we would have!!! I think we should do another princess palace at Grandpa's birthday party....what does everyone think??


PRINCESS PALACE FOREVER...ROXY CLUB FOREVER!!!!

Love-Princess K
PS---the little girl stuffing her beautiful face is Peyton's younger sister, Tatum, who could NT wake for a fork....she stuffed her face in RIGHT when she got her peice!!! SO FUNNY!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

awww i miss princess palace... i want to be on it and since i am older i will be queen... the queen of all ghetto. ps i want to stuff my face with cake too!! i will await your 6am wake up call my love!

Rachel said...

you are not allowed on princess palaces...JUST KIDDING! Do you think our daughters will all make princess palaces too? I think we should let them carry on the tradition! LOVE YOU RUNNING BUDDY GIRLS!