Sunday, February 24, 2008

This weekend!

Sorry people (especially Aunt Susie) I have no pictures of this weekend! We were having too much fun! Bec and John came down with their dog,Charles Bowler. The boys went golfing and the GIRLZ went shopping, shopping and more shopping! It was fun to hang out with Becky and ROBIN! We went to church today and it was a really good day! Katie was in town and came to say hi to me during a break! I was SOOOO glad she did. I also got to do something I don't normally do....hold a little baby! I am making a new friend in my ward named Corlee. Her son Asher is 3 months old and is SOOOOO cute! So, that was the highlight of my day. Until my sister in law,Abby, has her baby soon, I will be holding little Asher!!! SO FUN!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I am so glad that I got to see you! And by the way, I DON'T think Nick will thank me for Ann Taylor haha Jon still isn't too pleased hahaha!!

dhillman said...

What a great weekend! Great family activity--shopping I mean! ha!
I saw Becky at church, but didn't get to say hi, and I thought Robin looked so cute--I was wondering if she got something new and where she finds that cute stuff!