Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Nephew

PAUL ROBERT HUNSAKER



My cousin Kate Hunsaker had a beautiful healthy baby boy on January 12,2009! He is soooo adorable! I have only seen pictures...but already this little man has stolen EVERY ONE'S hearts! Kate had a heck of a time trying to get him out...and finally she did. They named him

Paul Robert Hunsaker!!!
So, even though technically he is not my nephew...he sure will be treated like it! I can't wait to have my own little person to grow up and make memories with Paul!
Mommy and Daddy Hunsaker
EXCITED NEW Grandma

Proud Grandma and Grandpa


We love you John, Kate and Paul!







2 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

I love it! What a lucky little BOY or I should say BIG BOY! :)
Great pictures of the trip to Seattle... I love them! :)

rcworkman said...

so cute!