Saturday, December 5, 2009

We are back






We are back into the blogging world! With a baby on the way we want to keep all of our friends and family updated with what is going on with Smith baby! I am 12 weeks along today, and feel as good as can be expected. I have been sick here and there....very tired....but enjoying everything..including the sickness, that is coming my way. Nick has been a GREAT support for me during the times where I can't move..:)

So much is going on with us! I am almost done with my LAST Math class ever! I have a great teacher who I know was put in my life to help me get through this class while in my first trimester! Nick is graduating on December 19!!! We are having a fun party for him so we are excited about that. We went to visit law schools in Oregon and Seattle over Thanksgiving break....it is SO pretty up there! We loved it! We will know where we will be going by February!
We can't picture life being any better than it is right now...we are so blessed!!!!

11 comments:

Susie said...

Yea, glad you are back!!! Love the photos and so excited to find out about law school and if we will be celebrating with blue or pink!! Congrats to Nick too!! Lots of fun things happening in your lives right now!! You are so right, so much to be thankful for!!!

dhillman said...

Exciting times for sure! Can't wait to hear more! What part of Oregon and Washington? When do you find out about blue or pink?

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Congrats on the baby news!!! So Happy for you guys:)

Corley said...

hey my cute pregnant friend! I miss you so much already!!:) Hope that you are doing well. We need to talk soon. Hug that belly for me!

Kate said...

I see a hint of a bump in those pics!!!!!! Soooo fun to see you last night can't wait to see you again today!! Love you!!!

Unknown said...

You look adorable!!!! I love your outfits!! Rub baby and tell her/him hi for me!! <3, Aunty Alanna

Debbie's said...

Congrats on the baby news! You guys are gonna be awesome parents- there's nothing better :D

Lisa said...

I don't know how I missed it, but... BABY!!!!! waaaaahooooo!! congrats Kristen!! That is so very exciting! hope you aren't too sick. no fun!!

ARE you loving Christmas time!!?? i know you love it

Jess said...

I haven't been a very good blogger lately, but I just read this last post and that you're expecting! Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys - and so wonderful that Nick is almost done, too! You will love the northwest...one of my favorite places.

The Kennedy's said...

Congrats!! I am due June 24th!! Exciting times all around. Lots of babies due next summer. Washington is a wonderful place. Good Luck hope your sickness is over im at the end of mine and its great:)

Kim Krok said...

Oh my gosh you re having a baby! That is so exciting. What a fun and busy year this will be for you! You have the most adorable bump by the way:)