Thursday, June 10, 2010

CAN'T RUSH PERFECTION!

I LOVED when my dad said that to me today. I am STILL dilated to 1cm....70% effaced and having contractions. Thought possibly I could be getting induced next week, but since I have not dilated much the Doctor doesn't want to. I am actually okay with it. I usually leave the OB's office in tears, but today I was surprisingly optimistic! It might have something to do with Nick promising me a new skirt if I was to NOT get induced. :) I know my little girl will come when she is good and ready.....can't rush perfection right?

I will keep ya updated on the status!

1 comment:

Pam's stuff said...

Your dad is so right! And the fact that you are dealing with it so well is amazing! Take it from one who knows...the more effaced you are when the time comes, the better! Maybe she'll just fly right out! Just saying...it COULD happen!LOL