Sunday, September 18, 2011

Date Night(S)


We are so excited that Elle is old enough to start playing with other kids! She is still a little behind in age...but I think she is doing great keeping up with the " big girls". My friend Samantha started a little date night operation, so Nick and I are able to go out 3 Fridays out of the month. At first I didn't know if I would be okay leaving Elle every Friday...but after the 2nd time....MAMA is on board! :) Elle LOVES playing with these girls!

( Elle talking to Helen Ann)
( Walking around Manito Rose Gardens)
( L-R Helen Ann, Elle, Indie and Scarlet)


6 comments:

Susie said...

What a GREAT idea - If I could do it ALL over - I would be more consistent with a husband/wife date night!!

Susie said...

PS - Elle looks adorable - what a big girl she is!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

CUTEEEE Pics!!!I can't wait until you come out in a couple of weeks!!!

Samantha said...

I love it too!

Danielle and Chase said...

It is SO fun to have all these cute little girls! Scarlet loved having them over... especially "baby Elle" :)

Miss Lexi Kaye said...

yayayayaya!!!!!!!!!! Your blogging again!!!!!

I love little elle... what a crack up! You look great!