Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What's in that pumpkin??







This past weekend I had my parents and brother over for some good o'l Fall FUN! I have been wanting to try to put a soup of some sort into a hallowed out pumpkin....and I FINALLY did it! Nick and I were thinking about it, and I have been talking about doing this since we started dating...and that was over 2 years ago! So, I made some FAB Chili, the best recipe compliments of Aunt Anna! It was SOOOOO good and we hated to see the leftovers go! OH---I also made homemade rolls....they were good! I am excited to keep trying to bake and think of cute things to keep doing for the holidays! This will be a fun tradition for my new little Smith family!

2 comments:

rcworkman said...

You are so good to think of new traditions! It sounds so fun! Look at you, you cute little baker! I am so proud of you! Your awesome chica!

Kate said...

Mmmmm I want a bowl of chili and it is only 7am... can't wait to see pics of you guys in your costumes!