Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007







So, for Halloween this year I was a DEVIL, and Nick was........ASLEEP!!! Poor man only was able to get about 3 hours of sleep the night before and was completely out of it! So, we will have to wait for next year to see Nicholas all spooked up! BUT, I dressed up for Halloween, it was only to my work, but I still had a lot of fun. The gals I work with dressed up as biker chicks, and as you can see, they pulled it off quiet well! I am gonna have to say this month of October has been a good one, I have watched " It's the Great Pumkin Charlie Brown" about 15 times while baking and doing other fun things! We, ( especially Nicholas) are so excited about Thanksgiving!
PS- I was really proud of the decorations I put together for my work!!! Look at that big spider dangling from the roof!!! SCARY!! All the little kids were totally scared of it and thought it was real!

1 comment:

Kate said...

you are the sexiest devil i ever did see! i'm glad that you had fun... wish i could see nick's costume!