Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weekend and update!






It has been awhile! Sorry. Things are still really busy w/ Nick and I. We are FINALLY heading downhill with school....as in about 3 weeks left! YAHOO!!! We are still waiting to hear about the internship....hopefully it will be soon! We are ready to have peace of mind as to where we will be in the next month or so. We know that whatever happens, Heavenly Father is watching out for us and knows where we are supposed to be. Hmmm....what else is new? I colored my hair brown. It was a BIG change, but I like it. My little 8 year olds had NO clue who I was the other night. It was funny!!!
The pictures are of the cute little crafts I learned how to make today at SUPER SATURDAY. It was my first one and I liked it a lot. The other pic is just a funny one of Larry. He is such a goofball. We all went to see 007, pretty good!






8 comments:

Susie said...

I was at the building yesterday helping someone get a platform out of the closet - I wish I would have peeked into cultural hall and seen you working on your projects - they look wonderful - everyone hates me to come to Super Saturday - I'm so inept with crafts - I beg someone (usually the teacher) to finish my project - pathetic!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

I like your brown hair. :) And I like your craft you made. We have a big letter B is our house. I think it's so cute. John thinks that it stands for Becky. I keep having to remind him that it stands for Bowler. :)

John and Becky Bowler said...

I like your brown hair. :) And I like your craft you made. We have a big letter B is our house. I think it's so cute. John thinks that it stands for Becky. I keep having to remind him that it stands for Bowler. :)

John and Becky Bowler said...

I don't know why it left a comment twice??? Good luck today with your primary program and your tights!!!

dhillman said...

I like the hair, very cute! And your cute crafts, those look great. We went to see 007 this weekend too! Now we are counting down to twilight.

Pam's stuff said...

I'm so envious! I planned on going to see 007 for a month~ and then couldn't find anyone to go with me. I guess I should have called you guys. I love your brown hair! It was great fun having you guys out for Mandy's birthday dinner, that she was LATE for. I got to thinking last night that 6 of the 8 kids were here last night. I LOVE it!

Robin and Larry said...

How come you didnt mention the fight Nick almost caused with his 7 foot legs.. haha! lol!

John and Becky Bowler said...

It's me again!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!