Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy December!







I guess it is about time I blogged a little huh? All the blog templates for Christmas are so cute, it was hard to pick a new one out! Well, I for one am SO happy it is December and almost Christmas. I am even HAPPIER that school is out in 2 weeks! I am ready for a break. Lucky Nick gets out for GOOD in May 2009...so he is totally looking forward to that. He didn't get the internship...which we feel is a blessing in itself. I don't think Kristen could live on the income we would be making...which would have been NOTHING! Really though, we are very blessed to have a Heavenly Father looking out for us and keeping us safe and where we belong. This whole season of Christ's birth puts so much more spirit of love and giving in my heart. I can tell it does the same to others. I am so excited for the Christmas devotional coming up on Sunday, the Temple Lights, Winter Haven, Larry's Festival of Lights, Live Nativity staring ours truly...EVERYTHING! We are heading to Seattle on New Years Eve Morning. We are spending a couple days doing some touristy things and then going to Yelm for our niece, Ryenn's, baptism. We are excited.





Thanksgiving break was nice. Well, anytime we are away from work and the stresses of that is a good break in itself! I think MY favorite part was being able to feel my new little nephew's ( i think that is what he will be, cousin's baby), little foot kick his Mommy's, Katie's, tummy! It was so amazing and I am so excited for Katie and John to be new parents!










Here are some pictures....Nick and I are already done shopping for each other, the decorations are up....now where is the TREE??? We are going to get it this weekend, hopefully!










6 comments:

Susie said...

Wow - you are really in the Christmas mode - too fun!! Looks like someone is getting something fun from Williams-Sonoma!! Woo Hoo!!

Linda said...

I love your post. It helped me be a little more reflective about the Christmas spirit. And you certainly have it! I'm glad we're friends.

dhillman said...

Hopefully we will see you at one of those fun events...I noticed your dad growing his beard so I figured he was going to be a wiseman again. There is a joke just waiting to be said right now! But I won't say it! :)
You are so amazing all the decorating and shopping and Christmas spirit...Come help me!
I love what you said about the internship...thanks! Love you!

McCooks said...

i can't believe your already done Christmas shopping. I haven't even started yet, do you want to go for me? hahaha j/k. I love your dark hair!!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

You updated!!! You are much more along with Christmas than I am. That's awesome. :)

Lisa said...

Hey lady!- have you and nick come to town yet?? I would love to get together!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 'Member our little house at Christmas time?? haa haaa