Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!









Merry Christmas to all!!! Today was such a fun and relaxing day. Nick and I got up, drank some Apple Cider, opened our gifts then went to my parents house to eat some WAFFLES and talk to Alexis on the phone! We were lucky enough to talk to her for 2 whole hours. It was so much fun! She sounds like she is doing well, and thankfully not changed. She has a stronger testimony and is more confident for sure in the gosple, but she is still the laughing, smiling, loud ALEXIS!!! We love her and miss her a lot. We ate a really good lunch with my Grandma Dillon and her Fiance Jim, then took naps and watched " The Hulk"....in blue ray I might add, which is so awesome! Then we went to Uncle Kenny and Aunt Susie's house to hang out and visit and then went to a movie with them! Nick and I are not watching 007. Today was such a great day being spent with family and most importantly my husband Nick! It was our 4th Christmas together since we met...time does fly!!!

5 comments:

Susie said...

I love your YELLOW shoes - so cute!! See you tomorrow!

Pam's stuff said...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! Wish I could have seen you guys, even for a minute. I'll just keep looking forward to next Christmas when it's the Smith family's turn! Love you!

Robin and Larry said...

Cant wait to go shopping today... loved tennis today,,, maybe some day when I am older...YOU might actually get me... haha!
We definitely had a great day! :)

John and Becky Bowler said...

Happy New Year!!! Hope you are having fun in Seattle. :)

dhillman said...

I am so glad you had a very merry Christmas!