Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SO excited for my friends to get here!



Tonight, my cousin Kate and her son Paul will be flying into Phoenix, then she will arrive in Tucson on Saturday morning....and I am SO excited!!!! Kate is about 8 weeks behind me in our pregnancies...she is having another little boy!!! This will be the first time, and last time we will see each other for awhile, as we are moving to Spokane! I just want to enjoy every minute of time I get to spend with my wonderful cousin!!! I love these pictures for some reason. When Kate and Paul were here last July, we celebrated our birthdays together and also Paul's 1/2 birthday! Nick just gets a kick out of Paul...how fun it will be to see him walking around now!

Can't wait!!!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I can't wait either!!!! Only a few more days.... :)

Susie said...

I LOVE how Daisey Mae is one of the girls - I'm surprised you did not kick her out of the way!!

Unknown said...

How exciting, Kristen! I hope you're feeling better. :)

ALEXIS SHIPLEY said...

yayyy! Kristen is into Blogging againnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!! Kate and Susie... I cannot access your page! why???