Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time does fly!











Wow...has it really been since January that I have posted? How sad for me!
I figure I better get on the ball with this blog thing again, since my little girl is coming in the next 5 weeks.....well 4 weeks and 6 days...but who is counting? :)
I have had an amazing pregnancy!!! No complications, just the usual stresses of carrying a human in your body for 9 months. We are ALMOST at weekly visits with our Doctor...which is really exciting! We recently took a tour of the Women's Center NW and it made it ALL too real!!! How exciting! I am not scared or nervous at all for the actual labor and delivery, I am just terrified to think of what will happen after we leave the hospital! YIKES!
Nick and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! As a present........a newww....STROLLER! It is amazing and I am in love with it! I put on my diaper bag ( it is a back pack type), and was rolling the stroller around our apartment and asked Nick if I looked like a mom...and his reply..." ummm, you look like a very pregnant mom, yes". I do look a little pregnant right now :)

Nick chose GONZAGA LAW for his law program! Spokane here we come! We will be moving in late July. Very scary to think of leaving family...but REALLY exciting to start our little family in a beautiful area!

K...I am attempting to be better at this blog posting....I am not a huge fan of putting pictures of babies on facebook.....so this is going to have to happen!!!!

7 comments:

Susie said...

Yea - a new post. Little Elle will be here soon and you all will be off on a new adventure in your lives - what great blessing the Lord has sent your way!!

Make your blog private and feel safe posting photos of Elle and stories of your life because we all want to keep up with what in going on with the Smith's of Spokane. Plus you can publish a Blurt Book and have a complete journal. Plus-plus, I don't have a facebook, so I never know what is going on!! HA!

Love the photos family and Nick in front of the law school. Such a fun and exciting time - write it down, you'll never remember how you feel at this very moment. Yikes, I'm starting to sound like grandma S.!!!

Susie said...

You can tell it is early.....

"..great blessings..."

"...photos of family...."

Kennedy said...

Wow how the time flys by. I have 5 weeks and 6 days, maybe less!! You will love Spokane and if you ever want to have a nice day in the sand you will have to drive to Moses Lake to the Sand Dunes. You will hear all about them when you get there, lots of fun. Good luck with the baby and school. Maybe if im ever back in Moses Lake or Spokane i will give you a hoot. We are on to big changes our selves. Logan Ut then London, England in Jan. for Clintons school!!! Keep posting and cant wait to see your sweet girl.

Robin and Larry said...

We had fun seeing your BEAUTIFUL NEW baby strolller... I think you look AMAZING.. AND... i can't wait to meet our little Elle..but for now she is nice and cozy! I love you! :)

dhillman said...

It was so exciting to see a new post! I don't have facebook either so I love it when you blog. If you do go private send me an inviite. And even more exciting to see you and visit with you at the shower...and to see Elle!

McCooks said...

wow, you guys are moving? We were thinking of moving to Seattle but now we are thinking st. george Utah. Hope everything goes well I am waiting for pics to come so you better post them!! Miss you!

Moeller Family said...

Hey Kristen! We're so excited for you guys! Lots of fun stuff ahead! We will miss seeing you in the ward when you move! Tell Nick congratulations. Can't wait to meet Elle.