Saturday, September 18, 2010

Daddy time



Nick is doing GREAT in Law school! He is busy busy busy....but of course makes time for his Elle!
Elle literally lights up when Nick comes home! By 5:30 she is DONE with Mommy....and is ready for a fresh face....Daddy's face! Her new favorite thing to do is spit up on him. It is the funniest thing....whenever he hold her...she always spits up all over him. He had to change his shirt twice the other day within like 20 minutes!

Elle is just a happy girl. I think she may be teething a little....but other than that she is perfect. She got her first cold last week....we went to the Doctor ( who I LOVE) and she gave her some stuff for her little eye and some Tylenol. She is all better now...but it was so sad when she was stuffy and sniffly!

I am enjoying the fall weather. I have been going on walks with my new JOGGING stroller( which I LOVE LOVE LOVE) and enjoying the stillness and quiet of Spokane! It really is a pretty quiet place....beautiful! I have been using that as "Mommy" time. :)

4 comments:

Susie said...

Happy, Happy - daddy and daughter! I'm concerned though - is she spitting like the llama that spit on Kenny at the petting zoo? OR Is she spitting up dinner?? That's a lot of spit to have to change a shirt. Does she still suck on dad's nose?? HA! Love the photos!! Post more!!

The Baker Family said...

What a cutie! She's adorable Kristen

The Kennedy's said...

so cute, I love watching Clinton spend time with Reece it just melts my heart. He is such a good daddy. Elle is getting so big.

John and Becky Bowler said...

I love her...more pics please...
xoxo,
BB