Wednesday, September 29, 2010

For you Scott

My brother informed me tonight that he " blog stalks" my blog....searching for pictures of Elle. Here ya go brother!

We have been busy as always. Nick just took his first mid-term and feels pretty good about it...we joined the YMCA and I left Elle for the very first time....I was a wreck the whole time....she of course fell asleep in a strangers arms...lol Good girl! We have been having some trouble with her having....what are they called again...oh yeah....temper tantrums! :) How are you supposed to lay down the law with a child as cute as Elle....especially since she will be crying...stop mid scream...and give a big smile! We love her!




Playing with my friends.....


My first day at YMCA kids care...............
Giving daddy love before he leaves for school...
My pretty Sunday dress!

2 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

oh my.... I can't get enough of her!
She is so beautiful! :)

Susie said...

She is getting so big! The photo of Nick holding her, I see Sarah Shipley. I love her little tongue. Come visit!!!
Post more!! Do you have callings in your ward yet? What is she going to be for Halloween? Are you having fun decorating your apartment? I could go on and on..... A media fast is great - I realized how much time I waste on garbage. Aren't you loving the inspiration from conference??