Friday, February 4, 2011

Elle Bell





As you can see by these pictures.....we have a lot of fun with Elle! The past week or so we have just been taking it easy. Elle has been sick with a cold...I am still waiting for the runny nose to stop...but she is doing a lot better! She is LOVING being in things she normally is not allowed to be....our bed, the couch. I love that picture of her stretched out on the couch! She LOVES to crawl around and knee jump on the pillows! Bath time is getting WET! She is really loving to sit up on her own and graze around the tub. She loves splashing and having water in her face.

Just some fun pictures for you all!

4 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

awwww... I love these pictures.. can't wait! :)

Lisa said...

See look like so much fun. I'm sure she keeps you busy!

The Baker Family said...

She's so cute! You'll love going back and reading this someday! Great job documenting it all!!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

SOOOO Cute! I like how you are adding the captions. So...how am I supposed to get a hold of you? I've been texting Nick's phone...lol Mom finally told me that it didn't work either!