Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend & Super Bowl party



( Elle LOVED our friend Reecie...she had Elle ROLLING with laughter!)



Yes...I did ask Nick " so who won the Superbowl?" on the way home! I think it was because between having good conversations with friends....I was busy trying to keep track of ELLE! We had fun and she got LOTS of sweets to try....she LOVES frosting! :)

I was able to go do a session at the Spokane Valley Temple. It was amazing. I love going to the temple and feeling so peaceful when I leave!

2 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Whose that girl with the BIG RED BOW?
It's Elle! It's Elle! :)

Susie said...

Is the temple far?? Cute family photo - Nick looks like he has been pulling some all-night study sessions - first year will be over before you know it!! Yea!!!