Sunday, August 26, 2007

GOOOOO D-Backs!
















Nick and I made a quick trip up to Phoenix to go to a Diamondbacks game, which was SO fun! First we did a session at the Mesa Temple. It is such a pretty and calming place to be. The weather wasn't too bad actually. It was really overcast! So then after the Temple we were going to go to my favorite place to shop...LAST CHANCE ( Those Shipley girls got me hooked on that!), but we decided to go to the game. GOOD thing we didn't stop, because the game we thought started at 7:40 actually started at 6:40. We got there around 7:00 so it wasn't a big deal. The game was awesome. It was my ( Kristen) first Diamond backs baseball game and they WON. Nick has been to 15 games and has NEVER seen them win...guess I am a lucky charm or something. :) After the game they opened up the roof and had an amazing firwork show. It must have lasted 15 minutes!





It as so fun to leave Tucson and get away for that little bit!





GOOOO DiamondBacks!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

uuummmmm execuse me? why didn't you tell me that you were in town and went to the temple? i am seriously disturbed....