Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Our FUN night with Trey!






















Nick and I got to spend a little time today with our buddy Trey! Nick went and picked him up at Grandma P-Diddy's house and then brought him back to our apartment. Instead of going bowling...the boys decided they would rather play games on our new computer (?). So, I got home from work and we were all hungry so Trey got to pick where we were gonna eat. Applebees it was! I made the mistake of asking Trey what his favorite meal there was. He said, BBQ wings...and the discussion of wings came up of course between the boys. I was soon out numbered and we had to go to WING STOP! Yes, I, Kristen ate at Wing Stop! It was fun and the boys ate their wings like men. We then went to my parents house and hung out while Trey and my brother Scott swam for awhile. SO...it was a VERY fun night with Mr. Trey!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Kristen... you are a sexy beast when you eat wings!!!