Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Smith Site!


Hey guys! Well, I have a girlfriend up in Mesa who does this blogspot thing with her family and it seems to work pretty well with staying in touch and seeing what everyone is up to. I think it would be fun if we could get into it a little bit too! you just have to register your families name and then start putting up pictures. It is pretty self explanitory on how to do it ( I, KRISTEN, put this little thing together). So...I think it would be really fun. I am working on getting my wedding DVD of my pictures so I can post them.

Any questions give me a call!

Love,
Kristen

2 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

I dont believe that you ACTUALLY ate a WING.. even I find that GROSS!

Kate said...

wow... you are old... too bad i will always be older ughhhh 24!?!?! sick dog! i love you though and i can't wait until we are grannies together.