Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Camara

Well, I really hope Santa brings me a new camara this Christmas! I have been a really good girl and it is at the top of my wish list. I am sorry for the few viewers I have for this sad, pictureless blog. I just really can't stand my camara right now and get so frusturated having to use it!!! We are having a fun family weekend coming up so I'll have to break out the "old" camara for those events!

Today is our 7 month anniversary. Sad to admit, we both forgot! Nick was leaving for work this morning at around 12:45 and we were both like...."Oh....yeah...Happy Anniversary!" We have had so much going on with work and Nick's finals that we let life get the best of us.... well....NO MORE! It opened my eyes a little to how much we are letting the daily life struggles and routines get in the way of fun memories we need to be creating and sharing. So, next month will be A LOT better and more of a memorable celebration as the last 6 have been.

My Nicky gets done with school tonight! He has tried so hard all semester and has done such a great job handling the pressure and stress of work,school, and a new marriage ( I am not the stressful part, promise!). I love my boy!!!

No comments: