Monday, December 3, 2007

My Wonderful Husband!

As I am sitting here, worn out by my 8 hour shift at work and 45 minute workout, my husband is studying away at school! How does he do it? He has been awake since 1:00 this morning with only a 3 hour nap. He is amazing. He is working really hard in school and I know it is all for US!!!! We haven't put up our tree yet but we will shortly....when all the stress from SCHOOL is over! This was just a shout out to let everyone know my Nicky is the best!!!

3 comments:

Susie said...

You're both the best - he couldn't do it without your encouragement!!! Do you have a fondue pot? We are thinking of having a fondue party when Kate and Jon come for Christmas - Eric has the recipes from Melting Pot - Yum!!

rcworkman said...

I can't wait for Kayden to meet your Nicky! We will be around this weekend so that is no problem to see you. If you need us to meet you some where just let us know. He is getting so big. He had a doctors appt. today and he weighed 8 lds. 14 oz. 2 pounds in a month. Crazy, huh? We are blessing him on the 21st of January. My family is coming down from UT for it that is why it is in the middle of the month. Hope you all can make it! Call me about this weekend!

ALEXIS SHIPLEY said...

Of course you love Nick....YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!!!! kiddinggg kiddding. only kidding.,,,are you kidding? haha... I am totally kidding!