Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Car!!!




Well, we got a new car on Monday night!!! We just HAD to get rid of that darn cougar...it was a good car to me for a couple years....NOT!!! That thing was costing us an arm and a leg....even a couple toes! :) So, we picked a 2006 Saturn Vue! It is totally loaded with leather seats and all. I have been a total hog with driving it....maybe I should let Nick have a turn too!


We are so lucky and grateful we are able to afford such a nice vehicle for us and our FUTURE family! ( I didn't say near future!!!)


The color isn't silver...it is the color of the font I am using!!! :) SOOOO PRETTY! I LOVE it!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Soooo cute! Can't wait to see it in person! I will see you tomorrow night! Love you!

Susie said...

Wow - I can't wait to see it tomorrow!!!! Congratulations!!!

rcworkman said...

That is so exciting. I love it!