Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday








Well, today was a great Sunday. I teach the 7 and 8 year old kiddies and they were a riot today! I brought them in some powdered doughnuts and it was a BIG hit! I know it is " against the rules", but sometimes you gotta give them a little treat, right? After church Nick and I took a nap and hung around our house then went over to my parents for dinner! It was SO good! I forgot just how much I LOVE mashed potato's and gravy. We went to this house by my parents that was being foreclosed or something and it had a REALLY cool putting green in the backyard. So we had a putting tournament! Scott came in FIRST and my dad is second! It was a lot of fun. We totally enjoyed the rain as well, it was gorgeous! I hope this is a sign of better, COOLER, weather to come!

8 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Hooray for Labor Day!!!

Pam's stuff said...

I'm so glad you guys had a nap! I always thought that should be the 11th commandment :-) I'm also glad we all have an extra day off today!
Love you both!

Susie said...

Yea you're back to blogging!!!

dhillman said...

Hi there! Welcome back. I have misse you. Glad to hear you had a fun day and I hope to hear from you more!

Linda said...

Glad to hear from you! Your Sunday sounds like a good one--isn't teaching the gospel the best? Sure had a great time with your Mom at Education Week--she loves and cares for you kids so much! Love ya, Linda

Robin and Larry said...

Good Girl, Kristen! :)

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

I do not miss that Arizona weather! haha it was 64 today! so nice! How are you?

ALEXIS SHIPLEY said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!..yes very dodgy i am commenting right now...but UPDATE IT.