Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Eights!

I was tagged by Rhonda!

THE EIGHTS:

TV shows that I love to watch..
1. Good Morning America
2. 20/20
3. One Tree Hill
4. The Hills
5. Law and Order-SVU
6. King of Queens
7. 6:00 am re-runs of Saved by the Bell
8. Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane

8 Favorite Restaurants..
1. Carabbas
2. Olive Garden
3. The Roof
4. Macayos ( with Nick or RACHEL)
5. Elephant Bar
6.Cheesecake Factory
7. Noodles and Company
8. MagPies Pizza ( that HAS to count)

Things that happened yesterday..
1.Fabulous Khaki couch delivered
2. Dishes
3. Call from AZ Senate setting up 2nd interview for internship/NICK!
4. Watched "Penelope" with Nick
5. Took care of my sore little man
6. Hung out with Nick ALL day long ( doesn't happen all too often :( )
7. Slept
8. Took pain killers for my back!

8 Things that I am looking forward to..
1. Finding out if we are moving to Phoenix
2. Having a child...SOMEDAY
3. Graduating from College...SOMEDAY
4. Spending more time with my cousin Rachel--moved closer!
5. Seeing ALL my family tomorrow
6. Getting better and going back to kickboxing
7. Going to sleep
8. Finishing my book

8 Things I love about this fall..
1. Decorations
2. Warm soup
3. Aunt Anna's famous Chilli!
4. Sweaters
5. Cute boots!
6. Going to Gaslight with my GIRLZ!
7. Almost being done with Fall semester
8. Wearing my robe

Things on my wish list..
1. Something from Tiffany's ( this is a WISH list right :) )
2. Black Berry
3. New books to read
4. Nick's intership
5.Dr. Martin Boots
6. More workout outfits ( a girl can never have too many pairs of spandex right?)
7. Santa to bring Nick's clubs on time this year ( it was UGLY last year lol)
8. To have a peaceful Holiday season!

Eight people I tag: Kate Hunsaker, Susie Shipley, Becky Bowler, Lisa McCook, Corley Newburn, Robin Shipley, Pam Smith, Jaimie Seedall

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah for sure keep me posted if you guys move back. It be nice to see your cute butt! When I get money (after graduation wink we'll have to go shopping) yay!!! I know you are good at it!

McCooks said...

hey Kristin, I feel like I never see you and you live like one minute away. I will do the tag soon. We will have to come over and try out your new couch! Are you guys moving?