Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hospital/Back Pain/New Couch/Pain Killers










So, as you can see, SOMEONE has been in the hospital! Nick had his hernia surgery today and everything went really well. He is really sore still, but healing quick! He is such a pro! Tuesday night I had HORRIBLE ( that's not even a good enough word to express the pain!) back pain that led me to my primary Doctor for pain killers and an MRI. Everything cam back okay, so I know nothing funky is going on. We think it was a combination of my kickboxing class and newly started Physical Therapy. So, Nick and I have been a pretty sad sight to see laying around sedated the whole day. GOOD NEWS...we got a new couch! My favorite part about it, the name is the style is called " FABULOUS KHAKI"! It is super comfy and big! It takes up pretty much the whole "living" room space in our apartment....but we don't care because it is sooooooo nice and comfy! I thought the video had good shots...and it was funny because we were both in our funny place with the pain killers! :) They do take that pain away! I will update with Nick, for now he is doing GREAT, the Dr. said tomorrow will be his REALLY sore day! Poor man!




8 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

I am glad we came over to see your new couch... it is really beautiful!
Congratulations! It is so fun to get something NEW! I love you both! :)
Feel Better!

Linda said...

I love your couch. You have done a great job decorating your apartment, too. And get well quick to both of you!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Nice couch!!! I like the ball pillow. :) See ya soon!

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

I hope you guys are both feeling well really soon! At least you have a new comfy couch to relax on!

dhillman said...

Love your new couch...I am looking too!
Your apartment looks great, their is a designer in you
Hope you both get back in tip top shape real soon

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Oh man sorry you guys haven't been feeling too good:( that really sucks. Feel better!
On the flip side love your new couch.

Debbie's said...

Tell Nick my heart goes out to him- I got a hernia fixed this January- the doc made it sound like it would be no big deal- YEAH RIGHT!!! It's miserable!
I hope your back gets better too- that's the pits!
I, too, like your couch :D

Branden & Jamie said...

You guys are too cute! Where are you living now? It's been forever since the last time we saw each other! Hope everyone is feeling bettter! Are you on facebook at all? Talk to you soon.
Jamie
PS- Your couch looks so super comfy! Perfect for naps!