Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We're ALIVE!


Sorry people, Kristen has been a little busy lately! We have been up to a lot! I, of course started school and love it! It is a little time consuming as I work 40 hours a week still, but I find it very rewarding to be learning and growing! I have been getting back into running and I am getting a little faster and less winded every time ( that's a good thing). I am sad though, I have to find a new route to take because there are creepy construction workers at the top of " My Hill"! I just don't feel very safe...I do look pretty sexy with my spandex on! haha!

Nick is doing GREAT too! His classes are going well and he is just moving right along. He is scheduled to have Hernia surgery on the 16th. Poor guy. This will be the 5th time he has been in the hospital since we started dating! He is a magnet! :) Other than that he is doing well!I just picked out some random pictures we have taken here and there. A couple are different little crafts I did at home, parties with family...fun stuff!



This first video is my all time favorite of Becky. Watch her closely. Larry was taking a while to light the candles and all Becky wanted to do was blow them out and be over with it! I believe her exact words were " just do it" lol CLASSIC!









Peyton our little 4 year old niece at her swim party!





Ricky smiling for Aunt Kristen...




Our new table top for Halloween!




I got this " Love One Another" sign at the Latter-Day Cottage....they gave me the " Ladies Night Out" discount in the middle of the day! COOL!!!!

5 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

You do look super sexy with your spandex on!!! I should know. lol Nice Video...like the halloween decor...I copied Susies downstairs bathroom and now our guest bathroom looks similar...John doesn't know what to think...glad that you are alive and kicking!!!

dhillman said...

Good to hear from you! I didn't know you were going to start school..good for you!
Love that halloween decor!

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

Kristen! It is so great to read a post from you! I am sure you do look hot in your spandex! Sounds like you are busy busy busy just like the rest of us! Love your Halloween decor!

Lisa said...

kriten! you are so fun! watching that video made me giggle! you make everything so fun!
PS member when we got all dressed up for the ward Halloween party?? you were a Witch and I was rocket girl?? good times. I love Halloween!!

Lisa said...

oops KRISTEN! there it is