Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 2009 Conference



















So this post is kind of late...but I had a really good experience watching conference. I was invited to my Aunt Susie and Uncle Kenny's to watch Sunday morning. I got there and we had a REALLY yummy breakfast made by Aunt Susie and it was so nice to sit around the table and talk and laugh. The conference talks were really good and some of them seemed like they were written just for me. It is amazing how that happens. I loved being at the Shipley home and feeling the spirit with their family. Thanks Susie for always making Nick and I feel welcome!!!



We'll have to make a tradition out of this? !!!! Nick was at drill the whole weekend so he couldn't watch it...but he has been enjoying the wonderful world of lds.org!!!!

1 comment:

Susie said...

It was so fun having you over - I still owe you your prize from our General Authority game!! Hope you both had a GREAT Easter! It was fun seeing you yesterday too - see you next weekend at the blessing. PS - I'm glad I get my hair cut tomorrow - my hair looks like a mop!!