Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter































This was a great Easter weekend! Nick played golf Saturday morning with Uncle Kenny, Eric and Scott....they didn't get to play the whole 18 holes because it started hailing on them! Poor Nick! He was soaked! Meanwhile I went to visit Susie, Rachel, Kate and Paully wogs! It was fun just to hang out and have YUMMMMMMMY Coffee Cake! I seriously had to restrain myself. Then we all went to La Encantada Mall where Kate and I got AMAZING Ann Taylor perfume ( PS....it is on sale right now for $10.00....STEAL), Rachel took some stuff back and Susie bought an adorable children's book with beautiful pictures. Saturday night Nick and I colored Easter Eggs which was really fun. We have never done that together so we are pretty sure this will be a new tradition! Today, Easter, we woke up to find that the Easter bunny had hidden all of our eggs and left TWO baskets! Nick got a new tie, a new BLUE golf shirt, and a bunch of fruity candies! I got my favorite " FUZE" drink....malt balls, granola, brown cow yogurt ( if you haven't tried this, it is AMAZING and the best yogurt out there for ya). Nick said the Easter bunny brought me a bunch of stuff from his organic farm too.....some trail mix and chocolate covered Almonds. We went to church with Nick's little brother Jake and his mom and her boyfriend Joe. After church we went home, got changed real quick and made the drive out to VAIL!!! We got there and had fun talking with family and laughing at our nephews. Kids sure are funny!
Now we are home watching a golf show and just relaxing. It was such a nice weekend and you couldn't help but feel the Saviors love all day from start to finish. I am so grateful to be a member of this gospel.

3 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Happy Easter.... we missed you today!
Fun Pictures! :)

The Baker Family said...

It sounds like you guys had fun! I love traditions. It's fun to come up with the ones your going to keep and wich ones you let go from what you did growing up. I hope it was a great easter for the both of you.

P.S. Are you comming the reunion party on the 9th of May?

Lisa said...

Kristen i need you address to get you an invitation!! ASAP

email me at lisarocketgirl@gmail.com