Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Update with the Smith's!

Well, well it has been a while since I have done the blog thing. I will update us all!

Nick and I MOVED!!! We moved to a place called the Golf Villas. It is way nice and on the golf course, which Nick LOVES! We are finally all settled in a everything is nice and clean.

Ummmm.....that's about it! haha....see why I haven't blogged? Other than moving we have been crazy busy with work and school! We look foward to the weekends to spend with each other tho.

I am going up to Phoenix this weekend while Nick is at drill, so I will post updated pictures later!!!

5 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

I like the new background. :) Come on up!!!

Robin and Larry said...

YeY! Finally... you updated! I like the background too... have fun this weekend at Bec's.:)

Susie said...

Pictures!! Where are the photos of your cute new place? Have fun on the lake!

The Baker Family said...

have fun up there! Tell Becky I said Hi!

The Baker Family said...

Hey Kristen! Lisa McCook (Hancock) and I, Nikki Baker (Glauser) have decided it’s been way too long since we’ve seen all our old high school friends and have decided to plan a get together with everyone. We would love it if you could make it and bring along anyone else you can think of that we hung out with back in the day. We are going to go out to dinner at the Macaroni Grill and then back to the Glauser’s new place for games and dessert! It’s going to be Saturday, May 9th at 5:00pm. in Tucson. Let me know if you can make it! We’d love to see you there!