Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Girl!






Today has been a very sleepy day! Nick and I feel like we have hardly seen Elle because she has pretty much been asleep ALL day! We missed her! We did however, get to enjoy our happy Elle tonight for awhile. She finished eating and was all smiles until she went back to sleep! ( as you can see, she even smiles in her sleep!)
She keeps us smiling!
Well, all the frames are taken down and our kitchen cabinets are emptied ( well, the food we don't eat). Getting excited!

4 comments:

larryrobin6 said...

ohhhhh.... my little baby Elle! :)
I can never get enough pictures..
I love you 3! :)

Susie said...

She is getting so chubby - I love her smiles - and mommy and daddy's smiles too. See you Sunday!

Kate said...

I am dying that I can't squeeze this little girl! I love her!!!!!! She is so pretty just like her mama!

Hendriksen Happenings said...

Kristen!!! She is soooo darling!!! Ahhh, I just love her little smile! I am also sooo jealous and think that life is not fair. Can Elle teach Ty how to sleep at night? I would especially appreciate it very much!! :)