Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lucky






We are SO lucky to have Elle! She is such a good little girl. Since she was about 5 days old she has basically been sleeping through the night...well the past couple days we can lay her in her bassinet when she is getting sleepy and she falls right asleep. Part of me wants her rock her still....but the other part is so proud of her that she is independent enough and feels safe enough to fall asleep on her own. She is smiling tons now! Mainly after she EATS....she LOVES to eat. She is also finding her voice....she will make sounds....stop as if she just realized it came from her...and make the same sound again. She has also screamed twice. Once while I was taking too long setting up for her dinner....and another time at Nick for no good reason at all. It is pretty funny! She is just perfect and we love her so much!!!

FUNNY story....I was on the phone with our leasing agent the other day, who is on Spokane...and I was asking her if we could install our own ceiling fans to cut down on utility costs ( we have our own fans installed in our apartment now). Well, she said no and told us we could just use floor fans. I asked her how hot it has been and she said..." Well, today was a warm one, the high was 81." HA...she actually honestly said that was WARM!!! I laughed at her and told her that was our winter...and I haven't been worried about the bills since. :)

5 comments:

rcworkman said...

She is so beautiful Kristen! She does look like a really good baby.

Susie said...

I can't wait to see her in her blessing gown next week - I'm bringing tissues!! She is growing so fast - make her stop!!

larryrobin6 said...

look at that SMILE! :)... I am kissing the screen and talking baby talk to my little Elle! :)

Kate said...

She is so cute! Email me where you got the pink blanket (with the little dots and satin edges) she is laying on top of in the picture... I have a blue one for Paul- which he loves and sleeps with every night- and I want another one for brother but can't find one anywhere!

Pam's stuff said...

I went by your Spokane mall and my first thought was Kristen will be happy her! LOL Can't wait to go back up and visi you guys too! It's awesome!