Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy One Month Birthday!!!







WOW....Elle is one month old today! She has spent her special day sleeping and playing with her friends ( the sheep and the polar bears...we still need to name them). She is getting so big! She is smiling A LOT more. She just lights up when Nick gets home from work. By that time, she is done with mommy and ready for her daddy!
We are busy getting little things done here and there for the move. Our apartment is set and ready to move into. B116 here we come! :) I have been checking the weather everyday and it looks like it is a little cooler than Tucson...okay...A LOT cooler!


Happy One Month Birthday Elle!

9 comments:

ALEXIS SHIPLEY said...

AHHHHHH! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ELLE!!!!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Happy 1 month Birthday!!!

Susie said...

She is getting so big!!! Keep blogging, I LOVE seeing pictures of Elle and reading what she is doing. You are going to love Washington - cold weather and all. What a great adventure for your little family! We will miss you!

Kate said...

I can't believe this princess is already a month old!!!! I just love her!

MTMcGee said...

They grow up way too fast! Blane is 7 months old already. Elle is a little cutie! Good luck with the move and everything!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

She is so beautiful and you look great!

rcworkman said...

Love the pictures. We should try to get together before you go.

Shell K said...

Ohhh Kristen, Elle is soo pretty! I am so glad to see that you guys are doing so well :) I am jealous that you are making a move to WA. I'm in nursing school right now, and as soon as I graduate, Russ and I are moving the family to Seattle hopefully. Maybe I'll see you there in a few years!

Anonymous said...

She is soooo... adorable. Congratulations to you and Nick!!!!
I hope you all enjoy life in Washington- I'm sure you'll enjoy the cooler weather and the green trees.