Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ironwood Ridge vs Mt View!!!
















Well, this blog was supposed to be a blog that bad mouthed IronWood Ride because they WERE to lose to Mt. View...no can do though!!! They KILLED us and it was so sad for those little highschool boys! It was fun however, to see Unle Kenny and to sit by my parents. Nick was invited back to play in a " Mt. View ALumni basketball game. So, we were at that dinner before the game and got two free tickets into the football game. It was fun goofing around with Ken and Larry! It was so nice outside...we even had to wear our jackets!!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

1st -- Thank you for calling me today - I loved hearing you sing Happy Birthday to me!!! 2nd -- I like Nick's hair "grown out", it really looks good! 3rd -- Why does Kenny looked "sauced" in all the photos? 4th -- I didn't know you had married a "jock" - wow, to be invited back is awesome - did you have VIP seats? - I love your blogs!!!

Kate said...

ummmm hi! i don't know what to say because i am not even from tucson which therefore means I have no idea what the schools are but you look way cute in the pics and that is all i care about!