Sunday, November 4, 2007

We had a baby!!!











Okay, well WE didn't have a baby, but it felt like it! My best girlfriend Camilla had her baby boy on Friday morning! They named him Kayden Ryan Workman. I was lucky enough to go visit her in the hospital and hold little Kayden! He is such a sweet little thing. I have never had someone really close to me have a baby before. It was so amazing to see this little man who had been inside her belly for so long, and then he was just...here! I am so happy for Camilla and Ryan and I know they will be great paretns to our little Kayden! I am also proud to be known as "Aunt Kristen" to this little person. Camilla can't eat chocolate, so I will be the cool "older" person he knows who will always have chocolate for him!!! It was a GREAT experience to be there and hold this precious little spirit.

2 comments:

rcworkman said...

That's my boy! Those are some cute pictures! Did you take anymore that you need to send me?

Kate said...

How cute! I was excited first cuz I thought that you meant you and Nick then I remembered that you weren't pregnant!!