Monday, November 12, 2007

6 Months!


Nick and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary today!!! I made him this REALLY cute card, we went out to lunch at YUMMY Chipolte, I made Chicken Alfredo ( homemade I might add), and then we just enjoyed each others company. I always love Monday nights because we can have our Family Home Evenings! This one was fun because we were celebrating too!!! It was so cute, when I got home he had already put my anniversary roses into our vase! He is so cute! We are definatly ready for the Holidays...I'm already putting my list together for what I want St. Nicholas to bring me!!! I sure do love the guy!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Wow I am jealous... you have to Saint Nick's (one with a white beard and one is your cute husband!) I am so glad that you are so happily married and I am sorry you couldn't be there for my lesson last Sunday! I wuuuuuuv u!

Susie said...

Congrats - You are a darling couple - with many many anniversaries ahead of you!!

rcworkman said...

You too are so cute! I am glad you are so happy! Hey, I like the dress in the picture. It looks familiar!