Thursday, March 6, 2008

Easter Pageant 2008


First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Easter Pageant at the Temple. Anything at the temple is FAB but I just get so hyped up for the Pageant! I am especially excited this year because we are getting together with a bunch of family and going. We used to go as a big family but things I think got real busy and it has been a long time, but not for 2008! Nick and myself, Kate and Jon, Bec and John, my parents, Ken and Susie,Scott and his girlfriend Caitlin are all going! I am sooooo excited. I am making Aunt Becky's famous Oriental Salad and I am counting on someone making caramal brownies! YUM!!! Everything is so content and peaceful when you are on the Temple grounds, and being there with my family...there is NOTHING better!!! I can't wait!!!! We are doing a picnic before the presentation starts and then curling up in our blankets and enjoying the Pageant!

5 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

I am excited as well. :) It eill be a lot of fun.

Kate said...

Can't wait!!!!! I too love the Easter pageant, but haven't been in the last few years!

Robin and Larry said...

I wonder if we will see Eve,Sariah,Emma, Lucy and the other gals there...

ALEXIS SHIPLEY said...

Thanks for the invite Sis (that wasa sort of sarcastic statement)! When are you guys going?

Corley said...

hey! it's corley...pageant sounds neat! check us out at 3littlenewbees.blogspot.com.