Thursday, March 6, 2008

I am a golf widow!




Aunt Susie came up with the perfect phrase for what I have become, a golf widow! Nick has really started a love for the game of golf. He is playing in his work ,UPS, gold tournament this weekend! I hope he wins money so he can support my passion....Coach Purses! :) He got a new "Driver" the other day. I came home from work to find him in our office shinning his new driver! SCARY! I had to take a picture of it...of course he had to pose as well. I think it is really great he found a nice recreational activity for himself. It is really good that he can stop thinking about things and just focus on the game!!! I believe I get that way too when I shop...we think we were made for each other!

2 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

John and Nick should get together and golf soon. Those pictures cracked me up.

Kate said...

So is Nick going to teach Jon, while you and I practice shopping?