Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ode to my MEN!















Here are the pictures of all my most FAVORITE men here on this planet!!! Nicholas,Scott ( my brother), my wittle Daddy and Uncle Kenny!!! Ken and Nick played at their UPS golf tournment today. They met up with us at In&Out burger for lunch. I looooooove to have all my favorite boys together! I just can't stop saying I love you to each of them! Scotty was GOING to go to the golf range with Nick until he FLAKED out to go be with his little girlfriend!!! It's okay Scott, we still love you....and I guess Caitlin too! :)

3 comments:

dhillman said...

Looks like fun--did the girls go shopping? I think that is such a fun family activity you all have come up with.

Kate said...

I love all those men too! They are cuties!!!! The golf tournament sounded fun... but In N Out sounds even better. mmmmmmm I am hungry now for it!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

I love golfing!!!