Tuesday, May 13, 2008

1 YEAR DOWN!






















What a year it has been for the Smiths! We had such a wonderful first year anniversary! I got home from work to find a dozen RED Romantic roses waiting on the table for me with a lovely card! We got all dressed up to go to dinner but exchanged presents first! Nick got me a ream of paper( since 1 year symbolizes paper...I know, how cute is he!), a new workout shirt and a TIFFANY'S ring! I was sooooo surprised! I got him a pair of sandals and a really nice gold shirt! We went to Terra Cotta for Dinner ( which was FAB) and when we got their a huge bouquet of gerbera daisy's were waiting at our table! How cute he remembered out wedding flowers! After dinner we came back home and enjoyed some Red Velvet cake ( like the cake at our wedding). Little did he know that I actually had one more gift for him! I got him his new gold club!!! He was sooooo excited and surprised! I kinda scared myself with how good I was at lying to him about it all night! I never can surprise Nick so this was extra special for it to be FUN for him! We had a GREAT night and I couldn't have asked for more! He makes me feel so special and important and I know he feels the same! On to year TWO for more fun and experiences!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congratulations you two! WoW time flys!