Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!







Today was a GREAT Mother's Day! Nick and I went to my parents ward and met up with with HIS mom and brother Jake and sister Kylie. We got our Mom's really pretty gerbera daisy wrist corsages! They matched great with both their outfits! We then went to go visit my Grandma Shipley in her rehabilitation home so that was nice. We brought her some FLOWERS and she loved that! Becky and I made yummy lasagna, salad and punch. Nick's garlic bread was a hit too!



I am sure my Mother's favorite part was her extra large COOKIE CAKE! We love ROBIN!!!

3 comments:

larryrobin6 said...

I had a really wonderful day today... I love my girls... YOU are the BEST!'
The Lasagna and the Salad and the Garlic bread were wonderful.. so was my Sunday nap.. Thankyou for the pretty flowers!
Love you, Mom

dhillman said...

Hey, Kelly got a nap too! I told him it wasn't father's day..but I let him sleep. That is rare, almost extinct on Sundays!

I love your pictures...sorry I missed you on Sunday though! I didn't get my hug ;(

Corley said...

cute cute cute. missed you yesterday!