Sunday, May 11, 2008

Date Night!






So, Nicholas had a whole date night planned for us on Saturday night. I have been REALLY wanting to see " What Happens in Vegas", so first we went to see that movie. It was SO funny and cute! I would recommed it to anyone looking for a good laugh. THEN, he made reservations for us at Melting Pot. We have never been there and I have always wanted to go. Our reservations were at 8:45 pm and they didn't have a BOOTH ready for us until 9:15. THEN they sat us next to a crying screaming baby on top of that. Kristen was NOT happy at all! So I talked to the manager to see what he would do to make the situation right and he got us a little secluded curtain room! It was AWESOME! One of the most romantic dates I have ever been on. The chocolate was SO yummy and the lighting was low and it was so fun! I have the best hubby!


1 comment:

dhillman said...

I wanted to see the Vegas movie too, but we will probably rent that. We went and saw Ironman...it was different than what I thought. I liked it alot. I love Robert Downey Jr! He needs to keep his act together and make more movies.
Did you have the salmon with the fondue? That is my favorite thing there...I only went once, it sounds like I have gone more doesn't it? Anyway the chocolate was my next favorite thing!
Looks like a very fun date..way to go Nick!