Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We're back too!

Like my sister, we are back as well into the world of blogging! I don't really have too many pictures, but this month will be filled with pictures because of all the fun events!!!
Hmmm...what has been happeneing with the Smith's recently? Nick has two finals left and he is DONE for this semester. He is going to summer school so he can graduate a little bit sooner! He is doing sooooo well! He certainly has a gift for speaking and learning other languages. I have trouble with Inglish sometimes! :) haha
I have just been busy working and trying to get my butt in gear with working out! I was doing really well with running and then I sprained my knee and was out of it for about month! Ahhhh, just when I was starting to enjoy it! That's about it. We are just looking forward to a fun summer and a fun vacation! Our anniversary is coming up soon too!

3 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Welcome back to blog world...we missed you! We need to have a biggest loser competition with our family. All motivation to work out has been lost!!!

larryrobin6 said...

I would win because I have the most weight to lose!! Cant wait to have my girls home for the weekend.

Kate said...

Your new background looks cute!!!