Thursday, August 19, 2010

Garden Party





There was a relief society "Garden Party" tonight. I went with my Bestee,Elle, and we had a lot of fun! I met a lot of new people. One girl is pregnant and due in October with a GIRL.....so Elle will have a friend the next few years in the ward! Somehow Elle's name was known by all.....even the people we had never met. I think she was the talk of the ward on Sunday or something! lol Of course Elle woke RIGHT up and kept everyone entertained....she sure did ham it up for all the ladies. Smiling and talking.....she LOVES being outdoors. She gets this calmness on her face when she is outside. Which I LOVE, because we are spending a lot of time outdoors. So this sister's house was amazing. This HUGE garden in her front yard. We got to walk around it and enjoy the beauty. The husband said sometimes he goes crazy taking care of it...but that is was worth it....and BOY is it! Very fun night! The picture of this sister is SUE....she was my first friend on Sunday and we had a lot of fun together tonight. She has 26 GREAT Grandchildren....WOW

6 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Yey! More pics!!!! Keep them coming!
That is an amzing garden..and I am glad you are making friends already!:)

Robin and Larry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...

Fun RS party. I can see by Elle's eyes she is enjoying the outdoors - soaking it all in. You look fantastic!! I love how you have instant friends through the gospel.

The Kennedy's said...

I cant believe you are here in WA. I am actually home (moses lake) right now for some reunions for another week. My husband would be so jealous of you living on a golf course, how fun. Elle is getting so big and so cute. If my flight wasnt so early i would love to come see you before i leave. I hope you enjoy your time in Spokane its so beautiful in the fall.

mydeserthome said...

wow that is gorgeous! I wish I could live somewhere green, we miss you guys!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

I want to go to a garden party!!!