Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TWO months old!






Elle turned TWO months old on Saturday! What a big girl she is! We went to the farms and picked some peaches...and then home to her BUMBO! I thought maybe she was a little too young to put into the bumbo....but she loved it and held her head right up! I am putting her in it about 10 minutes a day to strengthen her little neck muscles.
I was packing and unpacking Elle's last box today and came across her " old" onsies...lol I can't believe she was THAT small and now she is THIS big! Time is flying, but I am loving every minute being Elle's mommy!
At TWO months Elle can....

*Roll over to either side....still takes a bit of effort, but she is getting there
* Sit all by herself in her bumbo
* Lift her head fully upright when being held....she loves to look around!
* Lay on her tummy and lift up her head
* Sleep through the night
* Falls asleep on her own
* Sleeps in her big girl crib
* Giggles at anything and everything
* Smiles a TON!!!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Why am I still up?? Ha. I love those cute jeans and I can see from the first photo that her eyes are still deep blue. I can't believe two months have passed so quickly. Slow down Elle!!!

dhillman said...

you guys sound like this move is going great!
good luck with school nick
and elle--she is beautiful and just for the record i think she looks like her mama

John and Becky Bowler said...

She is sooooo adorable!!!