Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our New Apartment



Our new apartment is called Pasadena Ridge and it is on a golf course. Literally....ON a golf course. I have already had to look for Nick, come to find out he was putting! :)
We were so blessed to find this place. It is a perfect location, beautiful surroundings, 8 miles away from about 10 different farms ( pick your own!!!)...and the BEST part is that we won't have to move for 3 years! In the 3 years we have been married we have moved SIX times...so this will be awesome. We love looking out our living room window or our office window....or our bedroom window and seeing the green grass....also hearing the sprinklers in the morning...lovely!!!

2 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

How Cool is that? I would say Nick is living the LAW of ATTRACTION! I can't wait to play some golf.. you need to take lessons so you can play with Becky and I! :)
I love seeing pictures of you!
more, more, more!!! :)

Susie said...

Woo, woo - Nick and Elle working the camera. I would love to live in a place surrounded by lush green grass that someone else is mowing too. I do love the sound of sprinklers and lawn mowers (weird) and the smell of fresh cut grass.