Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Walking




Elle and I have made some good friends! I have started walking finally...took my body a while to start working out again....but I finally am and it feels great! There is a great little trail that goes from the Law School to Riverfront park. It is a huge park and it is just awesome! The walk is gorgeous too! I went walking with my friend Melisa and her son today through the neighborhoods by my apartment. What a GORGEOUS walk. The homes here are amazing! The pictures are of my friends Karen and Sarah and their little boys!

5 comments:

Susie said...

Pretty in Pink!!! You go girls - work it!!!

Mrs. Walker said...

Loved walking! I'm already feeling it. Won't you be glad when Marla can come with us and protect us? :) Ok, she can stay at home.

dhillman said...

It looks so beautiful. I can't wait for the weather to cool off here so that I can start working out outside.
You look great!

Robin and Larry said...

There are my babies! :)

John and Becky Bowler said...

I love you and your bestie...aka Elle!!!