Monday, June 2, 2008

MADONNA





So, I never really buy CD's any more. They are way too expensive and why not just download them right? WELL, when I find a CD that I LOVE I HAVE to buy it so that I can play it over and over again in my car! Madonna is one of my NEW CD'S! Every song on this track is jumpin and pumpin! If you need any motivation to work out, listening to the song's ( and looking at Madonna's hot bod ) will get you movin! Don't let the cover fool you, it does look pretty provocative, but the CD is great! I would KILL for her arms!!! BECKY- this is your motivation!

4 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

I want flat abs!!!...and skinny arms like Madonna!!!

Robin and Larry said...

oh yeah baby! I'll be listening to some Madonna on the beach in just a few days! I wish Becky could come over with us.. we girls would party in Carlsbad.

dhillman said...

Hey, the song you have on there sounds pretty good...wow, do you know how long Madonna has been around and how many different sounds she has been through?
Does that cd have the song with Justin Timberlake on it? I dance in the car to that song, even though the lyrics are...silly? I like songs I can sing too, or that make me want to dance...or both. Hey,I want to party in Carlsbad! And skinny arms and flat abs, in my dreams!

Pam's stuff said...

I just want to get a "Dancing With The Stars" back! Why don't those girls ever have any 'bra fat'! Hope it's ok to post even though I'm not a Shipley! Don't tell my son the whole 'bra fat' thing...it's our secret!