Monday, June 30, 2008

My baby is 25!







































Happy Birthday to Nick! He had a fun day yesterday! He was awakened with breakfast in bed, his FAVORITE Blueburry pancakes, bacon and strawburries and of course APPLE JUICE! He then opened his presents. I got him a new bag of golf tees, an egg slicer, CHOCOLATE ( that was a present we could both benefit from!), and his new Orange golf shirt he has been wanting! Doesn't he look so handsome in it? We decided since our birthdays are so close, we would go to Arizona Biltmore in Scottsdale to celebrate instead of getting presents. I just couldn't help myself! You have to have Something to open on your birthday right? So then I worked on his GOLF cake for 4 hours....yes....4 hours! I didn't get a picture of it finished. It was really cute! Too bad it FELL while transporting it to my parents home. My mom made Nick STEAK, baked potato's, salad, and a special grilled corn on the cob. Then we had the cake which was SO yummy! I made it from scratch, which I haven't ever done...it was fun! We then watched " Fools Gold" which was cute and then walked outside and saw an AMAZING sunset!
I am so happy Nicky had a GREAT birthday and he could feel special and important! He is the best husband and I am so blessed to have him in my life! I hope his wish he made when he blew out his candles comes true!!!! As you can see in the picture of the sunset....it was a PERFECT day!!!

5 comments:

Susie said...

Hey, my baby is almost 25!!! Happy birthday Nick!!!!

dhillman said...

Great pictures...he is spoiled! good job!

John and Becky Bowler said...

I am 25 and still a baby!!! Happy Birthday Nick!!!

Pam's stuff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam's stuff said...

I'm still 25 too! Nick was the best brithday present I ever received. Love that Angel Boy (oops...MAN!)