Saturday, June 7, 2008

Smith/Bowler night out!




















Tonight we went to dinner and Christi STONES reception! It was so fun to hang out with Jon and Becky. We ate at the OH SO YUMMY Carrabas and then went to the recpetion. The Church was decorated soooo pretty and our friend Christi was so happy and excited to be married. It made me think of Nick and I and how we have already been married for a YEAR! It seems like just yesterday we got married and were having our reception! CRAZY! Thanks for hanging out with us BOWLERS. Next time we will have to get dessert at Marie Calendars! YUM YUM! It was fun for Becky to see and catch up with her old "gang" too. Sorry the pic of Jon and Nick together are so scary...I can never seem to get them to smile! DORKS!

3 comments:

dhillman said...

Looks like fun. I like your yellow dress!

John and Becky Bowler said...

It was a lot of fun spending time with you guys. We went to bed last night and woke up at 1 this afternoon. YIKES!!!

larryrobin6 said...

I am so glad you guys got together that night.. the only thing missing was Dad and I.. but wait! We are busy have a GREAT time here in Carlsbad! I love you kids!